stock 1995 240sx shocks front/rear/whatever S14

OK, the lemon car is bad need of at the very least rear shocks because they are so rusted it would be a saftey hazard. They don’t have to look pretty. Just not be blown and be oem/equivalent non-adjustable. Post up what ya got, and I’ll give you cash for em.

Damn, had a set a few weeks ago… might be able to find them in the dump :wink: J and J has a few s13s in their yard but I seriously doubt they will be fun to pick up.
And, fwiw, for the fronts, you can cut off the top and drill a hole in the bottom, gut the entire strut and toss in some 3kgt Bilstein inserts if you wanna spend approx $200 for bnib struts. That’s exactly what I did.

do the s13 struts fit on the s14?

The bore of the bolt is smaller on the front struts of the S13 (12mm), so you’ll need to drill the mounting tabs to house the 14mm S14 bolts. I have a spare set of s13 fronts; I believe I already gutted the one and the other is shot if you aim to do the conversion. I have a step by step tutorial with pics too if you need it.

Thank you, I may be interested in doing that over winter.
Still looking though just to get this thing through Nelsons 25 hour enduro. Bump!

Can this get moved to network wide?

Someone in SON must have something stock or stockish (GR-2 or Tokico Blue) that functions.

post another thread in the SON WTB section… there are probably 50 guys on there with this stuff sitting around.