stock S13 exhaust

i have a stock s13 catback in good condition. no holes, little rust, has the chrome tips on it. $80

also have stock headers and cat to throw in

Okay… One guy that tried selling me their exhaust got robbed… the other just… stopped replying. Plz sell me this exhaust. The only thing I ask is that you help me install it, b/c I’ve never done it before (me = car n00b) I’ll come to wherever u live.

done and done. when can you come pick it up? im in mississauga

I’d love to say tommorow, but it won’t work for me (work), tuesday I promised to my GF, is wednesday morning ok for you? (working wednesday after 5), or anytime thursday/friday.

edit: the thing is, my muffler came off… And then I tried and failed to buy one (the seller got robbed)… So I ghetto-rigged it. I tried to buy one again, but the other seller stopped replying. Since my exhaust “worked”, I didn’t bother messaging him again. Now the muffler came off AGAIN. And my car sounds like a Civic, so I want a proper quiet exhaust :smiley:

i should mention i work 8 to 6 during the week. so it will have to be after 6 or on a weekend. next weekend im doing a swap though so not then haha. thursday after 6?

Sounds good. Pm me with ur phone number and address.