story time: CP Weekend in CT

me and gattville went to connecticut for a weekend filled with drinking, boating, and chasing women.:thumbup

We started out the weekend with hitting a bar down in nyack, (rockland county) Next day we went to CT for some beach fun…spent the whole day tubing, water skiing, and knee boarding. awesome time!!

As if that all wasnt a good enough weekend then sat. night happened. My buddy who was hosting decides it would be a great idea to have a BBQ on the beach. He and his CP gf invite only girls…turns out there were 10 girls and just me and jon!!! FTMFW

We got trashed off rum, blue moon, and coronas then proceeded to go tubing at about 1 in the morning!! One of my few memories was me and jon on the on the tube with two HOT CP’s between us. I think it should be noted that they were both only wearing thongs and bras except one girl didnt have a bra!

Needless to say the night ended with happy endings :rofl

pics or it didn’t happen

yea i wish

:rofl

pics or they were beat

statutory rape FTMFW!!

Someone had their beer goggles on. :lol

Sounds like a fun time.

We have a winner! Ding ding ding

meh, it was dark out, feeling my way through a jungle of a-cup tits and pre-pubescent snatches was entertaining tho.

How young were they? :rofl

this is FUCKING bullshit

how u go and do some FUCKED up shit like this and dont bring singh i have NO IDEA

have you no SOUL left in you

fixed

:eek

:Idiots

x10000000000000000000000000000

i about spit out my soda when i read this. good post + rep. :rofl

most claimed 16 or 17, i did not check id’s though…

haha good… i don’t feel like the only bad person around

sounds like a waste of time if you didnt get your dicks wet (and no, I dont mean from the water)

they said happy endings, so im assuming they got some…

and im very upset i wasnt invited in this whole CP thing

gatville how many times i gottta tell u about my love for CP :lol

nice, sounds fun, what part of CT were you in?

Man, I was even in CT last weekend.