Street Drifting, JDM Styles

Not recommended, but interesting to watch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9082807053169915582&q=jdm+insider&hl=en

Sweet video. It’s all bout the street driven D1 machines with interiors.

B-Wurm :smiley:

interiors are for the weak.

I like the mofia riders… They look like they are from the 70’s lol.

Lol, id be so pissed if someone tried to bash my car…i don’t know what i’d do!

yankee’s there called.

they actually do dress like 70s characters.

interiors are teh gay, good drifting though

You guys are fags. You all drive race cars, right? Weight reduction FTW!!! Hahaha. Losers.

Buddyworm knows what’s up!

That is some crazy stuff. Oh and weight reductions are good.

Hahaha, damn right! No point in removing all that shit when you can negate the weight loss just by having a big lunch.

B-Wurm :smiley:

Some of that high speed stuff looks like some stuff I’ve seen from Edmonton’s own DK. :E

That video is tight… its filmed really well.

Wheres part 1 though, i couldnt find it. Its not on youtube so it must not exist…

But, i reconize those corners from other movies… must be popular. The huge corner at the end of the video is in a bunch of other videos too…

good post, that was entertaining :slight_smile:

2 door isnt cool anymore i guess :lol:

4 door is pimp yo

awesome vid, makes me want to move to japan so i can buy a one of those cars and learn to drive like that.

red car full of decals was my fav btw.

haha ive yet to top 135km’s on the street…that dude in Ueno’s Verrosia is my hero!!! he’s goin fuckin fast, woot for the mad skills to keep it outta the back of those parked 18wheelers!!!that car is super sexy 4door FTW!!! ill have to add 40 more km/h to my attempt come summer…maybe ill try it at 5am to be on the safe side…

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1439511791 <<<can u spot the Alto works…lol

that is fucking sick dude!

oh mark your lucky to be alive son! haha

oh and ps thats what a REAL inline 6 does!! pps that was rolling second in the beggining…

now that is skill… :!:

mark that is UN REAL