Street Heaters

the show will have burnouts and all sorts of other stuff @ matrix parking lot
at 1pm Sunday

LEGAL EVENT.

donuts

im on it bitch this sat

BJ told me sunday, I have no idea :rofl:

bj and canut and the rest of nigro’s pizza cruise will be on wbgn on comecast digital cable! i know at my house it’s channel 003 may be diffrent in your area? like 014 the show starts at 5-530…and on this sunday at 100 o’clock if it dont rain at matrix there will be donut and burnout all legal at matrix filmed for street heaters! u will be on tv! for good stuff see u there

if i got nothing to do i might go down to watch

can I go down and revv my engine?

only if you want all of the 10 ppl that watch show to clown you

would it be the same 10 people on here who clown me? If so I;m getting used to it :smiley:

probably, when you rev it and ill fart and we let everyone else be teh judge of which one sounds better. oh you should of went flowmaster, got one on mine and not bad at all for a sound

ill be deRR hopefully if this shit at the hospital is ook. Look for the kid with the one long sleeve on the left side.

my exhaust actually sounds good now. Its a bit raspy for about 5 min after start up while the cat is breaking in but that will go away eventually.

if you like yours hear mine

so am i, heh

true dat
i dont like flow master or any other exhaust that you cant see straight through. thats one less restriction i dont need . fuck sound

go magnaflow! :slight_smile:

i thought magnaflow was cheesy…then i had some reccomendations on it. so i bought it and my old vette sounded badass…magnaflow is the shit

magnaflow sounds like rice ona v6 !!! for the GN id go dynomax ultra flows !! sounds good as hell on my friends GN

anyway ill be there but a lil late so hopefully i can get my car in there b4 i gotta go back to school

cavalier exhaust could never sound good

I coulda called that one… lol