Sundays: SH - Thunder in the Strip!

Event Title:
Street Heaters - Thunder In the strip!
Directions:
Click Here for detailed Directions and Info!
Date:
Staring May, 20th, recurring every Sunday
Time:
1 pm - ??
Fee:
2$ Parking Fee
Footage:
Pittspeed.com exclusive footage!

Awsome variety of, Classics, Imports, Muscles and Bikes! Highly Suggest going to this cruise! And a great Location, hella parking!

i say above average because last summer a member of our club contacted the producer and they put us on the show with a pretty good website plug.

Went to a couple, good shows!

Didn’t this thing used to be all bikes? I remember going down to one of these and it was nothing but a sea of motorcycles no cars. I guess they changed it?

Yeah it used to be bike days but we added cars now. there is still a large section for bikes though. the parking lot is so big that the bikes dont effect the cruisers.

Went down last year and had a good time, hopefully will be able to make it down a few times this summer.

The Sreet Heaters Burn-Out pad will be ready by Sunday May 20th. Bring your rubber! Burn-Out contest winners get prizes and a trophy and are eligble to compete in the burn-out burn-off contest against all the other winners through the summer at the last cruise!! The winner is judged by the crowd and us…for now it is no rules, no time limit. whoever put on the best show and puts out the most smoke wins.

this is going to be great.

This could be cool. Just don’t let someone with a junker that can’t spin the tires well enough have an unlimited timeframe. I’m not saying they have to be nice cars to win, just put on a good show. I have been at burnout contests where the winning vehicle was a POS, and they just burned 'em off until the tires blew, and throwing sparks from the wheels, or even blew the motor up. The crowd goes nuts when people do this stuff. The crowd is what makes or breaks a burnout contest.

We are looking for volunteers to help us run the burn-out pad. if interested please show up at the cruise between 12 and 12:30. You will get free food and drinks. You may volunteer for as many Sundays as you would like. Any help is appreciated. thanks.

What would a burn out helper do?

a burn out helper would organize the vehicles help get them into position, tell them when to start and stop burning and general things like that.

I may be interested in burnout helping, and looks like I’ll have to come down sometime

Got the parking fee down from $2 to $1. and we are giving one free drink tickets, good for any beverage, to every car. To make up for the buck the parking lot is charging.

nice! its susposed to storm tomorrow. would u let us know on here if/when its cancellesd?

yes i will post by noon if it is canceled.

sounds like a good time.

if its not ill be down.

I might stop down if its going on today!