doing it again!!!

Street Heaters Car Cruise this Sunday and every Sunday with the final Big Cruise of the summer on October 1.
Because of all of you who came out and made it a great time we are going to do it again this and every Sunday for the rest of the summer until Oct 1.

STREET HEATERS PRESENTS
THUNDER IN THE STRIP
CAR CRUISE

EVERY SUNDAY

1:00 PM
BOARDWALK ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX
1501 SMALLMAN STREET, PITTSBURGH

ALL VEHICLES WELCOME
HOT RODS  CLASSICS  ANTIQUES
MUSCLE CARS  TRUCKS  MOTORCYCLES

MUSIC TROPHIES FOOD GIVEAWAYS
BEER & DRINK SPECIALS WET T-SHIRT CONTEST

MEET THE GO FAST GIRLS OF STREETHEATERS

FOR MORE INFORMATION WWW.STREETHEATERS.COM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/streetheaters/DSC00379.jpg

might just have to stop down again

I’ll probaly stop by this sunday.

You need to have a way to shut the music off on your site. :slight_smile:

hrrrrmmm just the domestic rides?

how many cars last week?

here is coverage last week from the show:

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=42083

i might bring the bike down, not sure yet.

there is a way. there is a little SKIP button in the corner of the Header. just hit that.

all rides. We have a best import trophy. there are 4 trophies: peoples choice (big trophy), best muscle car, best import and best vintage (classic) car.

76 cars and probably 100 bikes. not sure on the bikes because we didnt count them. But the total cars and trucks for the day was 76.

yea i drove by and i saw alot of bikes.

Whos all coming down?? I would like to reserve a row or two for Pittspeed only. If i know some people are coming down i will hold a row. I can give pittspeeders the same row every week. i think it would be cool to have all you guys together.

might come down…

i should be down, get me on media!!!

might be down bring a few people (there calling no rain)

How was the show?

it was alright…prob only about 40 cars but we had a tight crew getting a little crazy for the camera at the end. so that was fun.

a tight crew eh?

yeah. a couple of guys let loose at the end and noone got pinched so that was cool.