Burn-Out Pad

Just got the green light from Red Bull Energy Drink. We are building a permanent burn-out pad to be used at our Thunder in the Strip Car Cruise this summer. We will have burn-out contests every week. official press release to come. check the car cruise talk section for more info in a few days.

nice! that should make it interesting down there

suppose to be heatin the street, not the pad…

sounds pretty cool tho

I am going to do a burn out

my car doesnt do burnouts

oh wow… I drove by sunday but there wasnt anything going on? … but yah burn out pad will be amazing!

oh but mine does:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

is there a prize at these burn out contests? any sort of “safety regulations”

doesnt start up until May 20

trying to get different prizes for every week. there will be a trophy every week for best burnout . also trying to get a tire company to give away a set of new tires for the winner every week. all the saftey regs will be in place, barriers foam sidings. fire extinquishers…the works.

what are the rules? time limit?

not sure yet…in the works. any suggestions??

of course… no rules! no time limit, no nothing… person who puts on the best show wins.

lol ok yeha mine does too but not with 315/30/18 pilot sports on the back, i cant affort to be burnin a $1000 set of tires, although i do have a nice set of toyos i could throw on my old shooters and burn them to the radials and pop them lol:bigthumb:

Ya, u were sitting in the caste village parking lot with your gay lover on sunday, don’t lie…:greddy:

i have line lock now

That’s what I planned on doing. I have a set of 5 spokes with like 90% rubbber left of them.

i don’t understand why people get excited about burnouts…

doesn’t do a thing for me. :dunno:

just puts another element into a car cruise that you never see which intern brings the people out. good move Jeff should be interesting.

i can only spin tire in the rain :frowning:

The burn-out pad is ready for more info check here http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34717. We are looking for volunteers to help us run the burn-out pad. if interested please show up at the cruise between 12 and 12:30. You will get free food and drinks. You may volunteer for as many Sundays as you would like. Any help is appreciated. thanks.