street warriorz

what time u guys going?

plus i just was offered a job for sat & sun…makin cash so i might stay home and rest the knee so its cool for tomorrow, cuz i have to be there at 6am :bash:

riding out now…

Mike is leaving his house around 6:00.

Kinda late but i’m leaving now. Just got home form work. See everyone there!

what a night…first session of racing i got like 3-4 passes in…then from the second session on it went downhill as everyone and their brother was in the lanes…for the people i didnt meet you prob saw me i was in the white 2003 f250 powerstroke…

14.51 at 93 mph isnt too bad for a full size truck haha

I thought you can only race 4 and 6 cylinder motors there?

nope…anything street legal could race tonight

had fun still suck at driving a stick was a nice night and man were there a ton of cars there

o yeah hey nick those pics you took of my car please send me

Yea i saw u running and i also saw jxcr running. It took forever to get in there though but overall it was fun.

WooHoo…I ran a 13.05 @ 107mph - with a 2.12 60’. Made only one pass. This pig will see 12s soon…

I think I ran Victor Smalls on that one pass.

We had a great time tonight.

I had no idea that was you!!! You should have said something. I was just happy to break into the 15’s with the all motor land barge.

Its a damn shame that Burnyd didn’t get off the line sooner and had to see N/A GP tail lights all the way down the track :slight_smile:

Burnyd 15.8 :kekegay:

I forgot to hit record to catch Burnyd’s run… I did get whitey’s 12.44 though.

i just got back from the longest drive of my life, i hate all of the construction going on. ran 11.5 at 126 with a shitty 2.0 60’

if it makes you feel better, i’ve been used to launching off my slicks… and I was on street tires last night and I pulled a 2.49 60 ft.

I still trapped 108 though…

I’m either going to bring my slicks next week or work on the driver mod…

i backed up my 12.30 tonight twice. it was a blast tonight!

x 1,000,000 feeling happy now :slight_smile:

proof:hsugh:

went 13.3@89 car shut off at 1/8

my coil in the dizzy went bed

Was that your gray '69? NIce car & sounded pretty good goin down the track.