stuck in Afghan

POS Plane broke in Afghan. SO now im stuck on this base, where everyone is carrying around guns with them, cause we are so close to the mountains where the taliban are, and I dont have one…This sux

should have passed your gun test! Now you’re SOL if Oshama comes up on ur ass :hitit:

I’ll overnight you my slingshot!

Sit on your helmet soldier

well my 9mm is on the plane but the plane is locked on the flight line and i hve no way to get out ther cause i need a ride… fuk it, ill just saty in my bunk and not come out…the good thing is its not 140 degrees here like at qatar, where im stationed…

hahah…funny shit. hopefully everything works out, but its just funny readin that

hahahaha only in todays world, where a soldier can take a break and post on the internet

I can’t believe they sent you over there without a gun on you. I’d be like, “Shit nucca, give me a machine gun or Im not getting of this plane!”

hahahaha

yeah, im getting attacked by flies sitting in this lil ass room typing on pittspeed…with no gun on me…but its cool, cause in 2 weeks i’ll be home and drunk by now…and no more desert for me…until the next war!

by now? you havent been awake before noon since high school.

that’s what my brother said - he is back over there now

sucks not having a gun, my brother is a navigator on a mc130 and even he gets a pistol and a m4/m16 or whatever they have laying around at the time.

good luck, hope you make it back safe.

hey is he stationed in afghan cause im a loadmaster on a c130h, and i saw 2 mc’s on the ramp today…where im stuck

he is special ops so I have no idea where he is at at the moment, he is not allowed to tell me. :frowning:

He has been over there 5 times now and he only tells me he is in the middle east.

i c…well i know 3 bases where they are stationed at, I was just wondering if he was here, i would track him down and tell him u said hi

:blue:

:cool:

I’m a loadmaster too :bj: :moon:

dropping a load on me is a little different. :smiley:

:eek4dance

damn mods :rofl: