Stupid Question..

When i get new wheels, the package deal is charging me 45 dollars for tuner lug nuts.

Do i need them

your stupid…

just playin :slight_smile:

i miss you

they’re 30 at autozone, and most likely you will need them, unless you try the stock lugnuts with a thin wall socket, but if you have problems with your stock lug nuts swelling or freezing just replace them.

alright i was just wondering,

i think its time to push the checkout button and order my rims

buy them with the wheels. $45 is about right and you wont have any issues since they will fit perfectly. DIcking around after the fact, driving around, looking, is stupid

yeah the 45$ isnt a big deal i just wanted to make sure it was something i needed, and tuner lug nuts sounds kinda ricy…

lol

whatd u decide on?

set of enkei’s

stock lug nuts are usually too wide to fit a socket over.

Sometimes you do need them (i.e. your factory wheels came with 22mm acorns, the aftermarket wheels have tight clearnaces, you either use 19mm acorns and drive to three different auto zones and pep boys to get a complete set of 20, and in some cases a shaved socket, or siqq tuner lugs)

BEFORE YOU GET THEM WHAT TYPE OF LUGNUTS ARE THEY GIVING YOU. IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THAT LOCAL TO BUFFALO COMPANY(THE NAME SLIPS MY MIND RIGHT NOW). DONT BOTHER ALL OTHER COMPANYS SUCK BIG GORILLA DICK.

if you can’t get a socket over them how do you take them off? I’ve always been able to find a socket big enough to fit over my stock lugnuts

JK

McGard

we like pictures…

of your mom.

thank u

They are probably tapered, I had stock lugs on my Del Sol with OZ F1 Cups and they were off balance because they were lug centered.

Exactly. When i purchased my rims a few years back they came with the correct lug nuts for the rim but they were garbage. I picked up a McGard set of locking lug nuts and tuner lug nuts and couldn’t be happier with them.

lol pics of mom it is

or you could always come visit and see her in person