Subaru Blasphemy

ugly as shat

even with the top down wtf

Terrible.
It was on New England Subarus where Manchester Subaru is an authorized vendor. All the Subaru fanbois hate it including a salesman that’s on the forum. I think they were expecting a better response lol. The car is supposed to have extra undercarriage reinforcement, I say bull shit and it will fold in half during a fender bender.

1 new sti down

Should have at least done it a removable hard top.

At least you would keep most of rigidity when you want, looking near stock and lighter not ugly as sin when it’s back on.

Major fail.

Hardtop covertibles still lose a ton of rigidity compared to hard top coupe/sedans. They should’ve left the roof attached and not thought of this abomination at all.

I’m well aware of that, but it’s still better then no top at all.

shoot i was trying to get my new build thread up before someone found out, cats outta the bag. dont hate my new ride. lol.

Looks like shit that’s been pissed on. Not that it wouldn’t still be gay, but it would look worlds better without the spoiler.

Looks like tit dirt

it looks like a pt cruiser. i hope nobody buys it and they have to eat it, 90grand what a joke. In my mind it’s worth far less now

That’s just awful.

I bought a WRX from them a few years ago and it was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Highly recommended if anyone is looking to buy…although I’m sure this abomination of a car doesn’t put much confidence into buying from them.

This car is marketed for a JDM off-road loving Japanese Butch Lesbians whos not girlie enough for a VW Cabrio but not man enough for a truck

Amazing.

Four door vert? Really?

Should be delivered on Tuesday. Great timing for this thing to pop up!

You won’t do it! :rofl

Cossey, throw sum deez on dat bitch

If I had the money I would show up and drive over it with a bulldozer and pay them enough money to break even and if they ever do it again Ill be back with a wrecking ball to take the whole dealership down. Now if only I could find a way to come across a large sum of millions to increase my dickhead status

ya can increase that status ???lol