Here's a brz i like

http://drive.jalopnik.com/heres-what-its-like-to-drive-a-430-horsepower-subaru-504748463

wow that’s impressive nice car

Sick car. That guy is such a tool though :lol

The guy reviewing it or the shop owner?

That’s awesome. I want one

The guy reviewing it, mostly.

sounds and looks great

saw this yesterday. what concerns me is the car keeps breaking up. doesnt sound like its fully done

it broke a cv joint and smoked a clutch. If you consider that a major concern leave it stock and issues are solved.

I think exactly the opposit, if thats the only issues that came up when they TRIPPLED the factory tq I call it one hell of a platform. And any 100% new platform is going to have bugs to work out, usually lots and lots of them. But its still a new car and not many have done squat to them to really test the aspects. So time will tell.

Having spent a lot of time in a brz, i’d have to say that 300whp would be absolutely awesome in one of these cars

Don’t lie bro you’ve never been in a brz

i like these cars, their lack of power makes me completely uninterested though. However, after seeing this it’s a pretty good setup i feel. brand new car 25k, motor work prob 7-8k with parts, turbo and associated parts 4-5k, so for probably mid-high 30’s you’d really have one hell of a car. that’s under the price of an sti, even a wrx is like mid/low 30’s now i believe (haven’t checked in a while).

i do know they are coming out with an sti version, so we’ll see what subaru comes out with

I thought this was interesting; skip to about 3:30

[ame]http://youtu.be/cGj3oC-wPF0[/ame]

Yeah stock trim they aren’t very quick but they aren’t meant to be. I bet they are still fun to drive though.

Side note, every one I’ve seen though the driver seems to think they are in some kind of rocket ship. I do think they are one of the best looking affordable cars out there.

who has one around here a black one with like a 4 or 5 word plate . Guy got off in amsterdam and got on it albany .Younger guy 30s tinted windows all around .

It’s gonna be the next honda civic. In 5-6 years every kid in highschool is gonna have one.

the s2000 is becoming the new honda civic. bunch of cheap asses gettting them for around 10k with zero knowledge, zero respect for the car, zero money for mods/parts, and complete disrespect for the s2k community. Never until this year have a had so many people want a $50 part and tell me to “hold it till friday when i get paid” or just complete lowball offers. This year starts the demise of the s2000, it’s very frustrating to me

Is this why you’re buying all of them? To save them from falling into the wrong hands? :rofl

It’s like any car, STIs and Evos are in that same category now too. When I joined S2Ki in '03 it was different, no hacked up hellaflush cars and scum scamming people.

happens will all cars, it just sucks. this is just the year i’m really starting to feel it, would you agree?