Here's a brz i like

it’s all the young kids wrecking them, that allows to to buy them up

110%.
Kids will get them, like you said, buy a cheap intake and lowering springs and they have a 450whp track car.

Plasti-dip and stance fucked us.

The S2000 has been on my list of “cars I will own some day” since their debut haha. But with a kid I need to wait til I can afford to have a second car lol. Hopefully when that time comes they aren’t all hack jobs lol.

I would def agree with the 03-04 evo’s and 04-05 sti’s. Newer sti’s and the X’s are $$$ for any little part besides OEM.

I’ve honestly been on the fence about parting mine out and selling it. I get a PM at least once a week asking if I want to sell my wheels. So tempting.

Pm’ing you now about selling the wheels

Hold on to it for a while. Yours is already a rare breed seeing its done tastefully with quality/hard to find parts. I’m sure eventually you’ll have a unicorn.

On a side note I just read your sig. HOLY FUCK! :rofl

if you do part it, i want the wheels, i love ce28s. i will probably do wide ce28’s with fender flares on the rear of the car over this winter. i want 275 in the rear

Ill probably hold into it for a little while longer. I don’t like it until I drive it again, then I’m in love all over again. I haven’t driven it in 2-weeks, I think that’s what’s doing it lol.

i love the quote “the s2000 is a racing car with windshield wipers”

lolol

Just DD it top down everywhere NFG!

I don’t like it top down. Feels too weird.

You’ve got the hard top too right? In that case top up all day every day.

Damn right lol

I completely agree. I hear the chassis is very well balanced, but having only 200hp is such a turn off. I feel it’d take way too much to make it a replacement for my M3.

what?!? the only time i don’t drive top down is in downpour rain. if it’s raining i still have the top down, it just goes right over. cold days, top down and beanie. always top down

This is a pretty random question. But with the hard top does it fit in the trunk? Or is it a “if you’re driving with the top down you better hope the weather stays nice” kinda deal.

top top does not fit in the trunk, it’s either on or you leave it at home. with the hard top you still have a soft top underneath it in case it rains though

edit: you can’t fit much in the trunk of an s2k

Really? Even the soft top completely comes off? Huh learn something new every day.