Subway Apologizes to Hungry Fans for Sandwich Length

Fans of the footlong sandwich noticed last week that it was falling short — measuring 11 inches, not the promised 12.Today, Subway apologized and promised to redouble its efforts to ensure consistency and correct length in every sandwich it serves.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/gty_subway_mi_130125_wblog.jpg

A lot better than their excuse last week.

With regards to the size of the bread and calling it a footlong, ‘SUBWAY FOOTLONG’ is a registered trademark as a descriptive name for the sub sold in Subway® Restaurants and not intended to be a measurement of length. The length of the bread baked in the restaurant cannot be assured each time as the proofing process may vary slightly each time in the restaurant.

Two guys from Jersey are also suing for whatever the damages they could have thought of after they realized they’ve been “shortened”

:ahh

That’s retarded. All of their bread is the same exact weight and is made in the same way. You can tell that the bread is compressed in the pictures of all these alleged short sandwiches. If they were to straighten them out – they’d be 12" in length. People are such douchebags lololol

Its a $5 sub, get the fuck over it.

Who doesn’t add an inch or two…

We are such a fat country.

Nfg

QTF, and i’ll bet some asshat will try to file a lawsuit for this.

^and win… america jesussss

I am going to be the one to file that lawsuit. GIT R DONE

Lolz, and I’ll make sure that if you win I’d be right there outside the courthouse doors to kick you square in the nuts for filing and winning a frivolous lawsuit

:smiley: i kid i kid

If i won a ton of money in it i would gladly take my kicks haha

you know, I would too :rofl

Ate subway today… Put my dick next to the footlong for a size reference. Sub was 3 times longer than my cock.

Will post pics when I get home.

So are you saying you only got a 6" sub? :dunno

Technically it was 5.5" sub.

LOL

Go to deli and brew get 15in. Subs…

Place was a large reason why I missed class every day.

anyone ever go to marinos in saratoga? subs are HUGEEEE lol

I’ll have to check this place out.