Sugestions on a car

yeah. the 3.8GM motor is a great motor. you’d probably see about 22mpg on a stock GTP driving as a somewhat asshole. with my pulley, ecu, exhaust and intake i sit around 17

maybe get something cheap and buy a new wiring harness for your Z

My little average gas mileage indicator on my Monte Carlo SS (with n/a 3.8) is reading 23 MPG right now- this was gotten over the past few hundred miles of combined city/highway/suburb driving. Pretty damn good.

On the highway, I’ve seen 30 MPG. And the car has plenty of power for passing/merging/daily driving…plus it’s smooth, comfortable, and a pleasure to drive.

So yeah, I second what the others have said about getting one of GM’s intermediate size car’s with the 3.8, mine’s treating me very well.

My GTP is getting 19.5 MGP and that is with sitting in traffic on the parkway everyday. On the highway I get about 30 MPG. I think it is a solid DD, and had a ton of room for groceries

um y would i need a new harness for my Z???

my dads 03 impala 3.8 gets near 30mpg on the highway…not sure what it does inthe city/daily stuff.

my camaro i think gets near 17 daily/city but i drive it kinda hard. and highway its up near 24 last time i did that stuff

vw tdi

i have a 98 galant for sale… 4 cyl, 4 doors and nice looking. PM me if interested