Sugestions on a car

So it looks like my Jeep may sold as of tommorow. Well gotta get something since the Jeep was the daily driver. Looking for some sugestions or if anyone knows of something for sale looks like Im going to have about 4500 to play with.

thats a pretty hard to answer… what kind of vehicle are you looking for? If I had 4500 for a daily I would prolly look into a wrangler. But I think there more than that?

It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to have a vehicle before you sell the primary vehicle PC.

cant buy anything with out money not to mention ive got cars i can use once its gone

a nice daily for 4500? maxima, camry, accord? you will have a nice selection for that price range.

whatever happened to that BMW you kepy saying you were going to get?

the dealer changed his mind on the deal so no BMW for me…

buy one slow bowties 94TA. 6speed so good on gas, V8 more then you could handle. hehe and still have money left over for a winter beater

naw…get a honda civic for a daily driver… cheap and good mileage. fairly comfortable cars too.

so youre saying a possible 30mpg from a v8 isnt good mpg? and relaiable

6 speed v8 ftw and get around 30 mpg on highway

ok forget the F-body V8 idea 30mpg would never happen with the way i drive back On topic please.

so youre saying a possible 30mpg from a v8 isnt good mpg? and relaiable

naw…get a honda civic for a daily driver… cheap and good mileage. fairly comfortable cars too.

nope i never said anything like that from my post…but while we are on the subject…maybe with some highway gears…i dont see a LT1 gettin 30mpg. Ls1 i have heard get close but they are a more efficient motor.

and two, the insurance is higher. its a daily driver he wants, not a performance car. why pay alot more money for a trans am over a civic?

3, a civic is more practical than a trans am for daily driving. more room to put shit in, fits more ppl comfortably

4 winter capabilities of the fwd civic or any other car in this class is better than a 300hp LT1 trans am.

you get a daily driver so you dont have to drive your fast car around all day, or so you dont have to drive it in bad weather. you get a daily driver so you can take it places u wont normally take your “fun” car

I can feel the argument and thread ruining aproaching.

I have a 95 Passport i am selling for $3500 There is only 65k on the motor and tranny.

its still has a good inspection till march. it has 4 new rotors, new brake pads, new starter, new alternator, new battery, new shocks, and it was just aligned as well. It runs awesome. Its only 2wd, but I never had problems with it in the winter. It has 20" Strade Furios, and 285/50/20 Goodyear Eagle GT II’s on it. I just dont drive it anymore since I bought my Durango, i wanted something 4 wheel drive. It has the 3.2L v6 in it

GM 3.8 liter…

n/a GM 3.8 > blown 3.8s (cept LC2)

exactly what i was thinking. for daily use NA grand prixs are great cars, even a malibu/impala. great cars that seem to hold up really well.