SUGGESTION:2011 fastest/quickest 1/4mi thread

at least that would be more entertaining …

I always thought the import list should be split between Asian Imports and European Imports. We all know it takes a lot more money and know how to get a Jetta running 11s than a Honda Civic. There are some very respectable VWs Audis and BMWs that are not on the list. For Domestics… Thats just a bad showing. LoL. There should be plenty more of us below 11.6.

You could simplify it by having a yearly hall of fame sort of deal. Just have the fastest and runner up saved from each year. A video, picture of the run, picture of timeslip, or a combination should be a requirement.

i like this idea. the wot thread sucks

yup. and at the end of the year we can have awards like, fastest import, fastest domestic, fastest overall, lowest 60 ft, highest trap…dont really know, something like that, just throwing ideas out there. it might encourage ppl to get out to the track and practice. keeping it legit and off the streets. by placing all of our platforms in the same arena we will have a great way of telling who is fast and who isnt.

^^this!!!

no sleds tho LMAO

dammit:banghead

you guys can have your own…wait, im sorry. lol, i mean, silverado can have his own list

When my jetta runs a 10 pass, what list does it go under?

Chevy powered, Ford rear ended, VW?!?!

Imports? or Domestics? Do i get my own list?! lol

put it in the s/r section . ill handle it and keep it updated

split it all up! have a power adder(no2, turbo, supercharger) import list(all imports)

have a n/a import list(if they exist anymore)

have a power adder (no2, turbo, supercharger) dumbestic list(allll domestics, cobalts and “muscle cars”)

have a n/a domestic list

have a pete evo list

have a drew ssssmokin list

done

the only good suggestion you had RICHIE was the SSMokinn only list.

lol thats cause you arent an n/a carrrrrrrrr

yes I ammmmmmmmm RICHIEEE
injecting nitrous is no different then the fuel getting injected through the injectors!!!

:crackup just like a blower is belt driven with all the other pullys on the car so its part of the motor making it n/a all motor and a trubo is just a modded air lid, so its all motor lmaoooo

If its bolted to the motor its all motor!

lol when i was younger i thought this about a topmount blower hahahahaha wow was i wrong:lol