need opinions guys

Vlad is wondering if we should keep the s.r section . Gimme some oppinions.ions on a yay or nay on pulling it and why .

It just seemed dead John, thats only reason I asked.

If you guys keep doing your thing this season and it actually picks up, by all means keep at it.

Well, without looking at posting stats/history, it’s gonna be somewhat dead over winter, right?

Look at the activity of threads in 2012 vs 2011

2012 had ~12

2011 ~80+

I never took it as a insult or anything bad lol , I understand what ya meant by it

It is winter so I would expect this section to be slow at the moment, lets just see what happens come spring.

close it.

no one has cars anymore, and there hasnt been any activity in there in almost a year.

Me and Pete were the only ones keeping it alive before lmao

Actually the site has quite a few new members (not in this section yet) and just because you sold your car you are not “everyone.”

what is hurting us by leaving it up? incase people actually get off their ass next year and run?

smokin is actually right. no one has cars anymore. but i think keep it just for a non public section to have

Keep it. Plenty of new people around who might end up in here eventually. It doesn’t hurt anything to keep it. I still want to race jellies with my miata anyways.

how do you figure? there was only a handful of us that actually put our cars to use. Everyone else just stood by.

I sold my car
Pete’s car was broken for a while
nick’s charger was broken
John broke his/sold it. Who knows.
Richie’s SS was broke, and he had a built motor put in and he vanished.
Dave sold His terminator a few years ago. Eleanor looks pretty.
Bwag’s sold his Evo X
Joey K20 sold his Car’s
Jason Whalen vanished as well with his Integra.
Nick parted out/sold his civic
Paul sold his procharged ws6

shit, even Mclaren GP has disappeared.

need me to keep going?

sure there are “others” that will pop up here and there for a little while, but the list above were 100% the weekend warriors.

ill be up to run when my shits together in a few weeks its not a 11 sec car or anything but with the current set up ill see low 13’s mid 12’s i think thats pretty reputable for the street

You’ll be right around me when I finish turboing the miata if I don’t build the bottom end or replace the transmission. See ya in July. :lol

yea then next winter full on stand alone gt30r or 35r set up soccer mom car drops kids off in less then 12 secs!!

guys guys guys… lets keep it!

I vote for leaving it through part of next season. If things go the way I hope I might actually have something fun to drive done by August.

Keep it.

keep it.

Keep it.