Summer BBQ

^^ makes sense, as there are only two dickbeaters on this site from Kittanning :smiley:

Monroeville Park was a decent turnout 2 years ago. Probably in the middle of everyone on the site. Boyce park would be good, too.

Yeah the park in monroeville was nice but I’m not complaining about the one in Irwin either =]. Just pick some where so we can get it planned out

1320’s house

cant be there, he would only serve swedish meatballs

There was a Pittspeed BBQ in Kittanning once. And some hardcore street racing afterwards. lol.

It was attended by people from WV and Uniontown.

HATERS
http://www.ikea.com.sg/images/meals/meatball%20mountain%20w%20flag.jpg

so monroeville it is?

North Carolina?

i will make my buffalo chicken dip

Your eating for 2… like it would even make it to the BBQ…:stick:

Save me some. I was manning the grill last year and missed it completely.

that was the worst bowl of buffalo chicken dip I have ever ate…

lol i may be eating for two but still cant eat shit. never stays down. jay i will save you some. last time i think a certain 2 people managed to down it in less then 5 min.

yea i know you and whitey kept saying that. how much did you guys eat again lol

I doubt we will have it at the Monroeville Park (like we did that one year) due to the price was ridiculously expensive!

:rofl:

Maybe we could put a a poll?

imperial? there is a nice park there looks like good bit of parking. just open for suggestions. doesn’t really matter. will get price on pavilion since resident of the township

i better get some of that dip too ! ! !

i’ve only been wanting some since the JJ’s Xmas part 2 years ago ! !:rofl:

fixed

i don’t think laura should be dancing while pregnant, but i guess its up to her…

that dip was bunk, i advise everyone to stay away!