PITTSPEED.COM BBQ, discussion

Ok guys/gals,

So I have been thinking about this whole Pittspeed BBQ event. Thinking of a central location, good amount of parking, then of course how much renting it will be. The final result, why not host the event down in the middle of the strip? Specifically, at the Street Heaters car cruise held on Sundays. For people that haven’t graced the cruise, parking will be the least of our problems. Grilling is allowed and will be in full effect. Oh and the price, 2 dollars to park (Alco Parking fee!). So what’s the general consensus? Deal… or no deal? Questions… Ideas?

i’m game for where ever u decide

B’rad’s BBQ bacon shrimp?? :yum:

x2

good call forgot all about that. Brad you better bring some when we decide on this.

I mean, I guess its a cool idea and all, but the idea in my mind of a bar-b-q is someplace grassy, sort of like a cookout. I think of a BBQ more as a cookout than a tailgate. But hey, that’s just me.

where the hell is the street heaters car cruises held?

in the strip district. Im down as long as i dont work

and that helps like 0%. I dunno if y’all would want me to come since my youngin would have to tag along

lol right down by the convention center in pittsburgh. Its a good place to cruise through late nights to jack drunk people off. mapquest the david l lawrence convention center in downtown pittsburgh and its 800 feet away

okay. I know where the convention center is so I might be able to find it if its okay that I come along?

x2… and what about pittspeed football??? on concrete??? :scared:

I agree with the grassy part, but I’d be down for whatever. Obviously we’ll be restricted by the fact that we’ll need lots of parking.

x3

I’d vote for a park, especially if you want to bring family. But we’ve done that for several years now, so the strip would be something different too.

im down, but everytime b-rizzle is there he eats all the food… Im still upset about those honey bbq wings at the pinks party!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/fridaybbq.jpg

I’d like to see a BBQ in a park personally. I’d go either way, though.