Summer GPNY trip?

burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My buddy zach i smaller than you. I ran 2 seconds faster than him at GPNY’s uptown

$hit one of your LEGS is 5’7" 130 and I think you ran faster than at least half the squad last time… haha

Archie, you can swear, this is a forum for grown-ups :smiley:

Had me fooled!

I was very impressed with chuck at GPNY when we went down. If we go to this cherry valley youll have a better chance to make up for that extra 30 lbs you have on me right chuck? LETS SET THIS UP

Hell yeah let’s do it. I was only like .1 or something off your fastest lap or something right?

No timers at CVMP. Just straight racing.

Oh well. We’ll just keep track of how many times I lap dkid.

lold

Add me to the list.

Chris - 130lbs

125 cc COMER RATES

• 5 Laps $ 15.00
    *10 Laps 25.00
    *15 Laps 35.00
    *20 Laps 45.00
    *25 Laps 50.00
    *30 Laps 60.00
    *35 Laps 70.00
    *40 Laps 80.00
    *45 Laps 90.00
    *50 Laps 100.00

The carts apparently are good for 65mph. Damn. Somebody is going to get seriously injured on this trip for sure :lol

No shennanigans thou. The treated us good the last time we were there… Let us get away with a lot of shit as long as we were respectful of the equipment… only had 1 major fuck up… I belive archie/swift made some sweet cart lovin and fucked up a wheel/axle on the cart

Those carts give you a serious workout too… I was pretty fuckin beat at the end of the day not gonna lie

:slight_smile: im down. can we do another pool for an overall winner??? :thumbup

I’m down for CV. My arms hurt so bad last time from gripping that wheel but it was great fun.

yea CV is what i meant too. Fuck GPNY.

But I probably won’t bet this time. Singh is much smaller than me and he was a pain in the ass to try and catch last time. You were pretty quick as well. 5’11" and 195lbs doesn’t help me much.

Neither do excuses.

:lol

Just busting yer ballz man, we should go back to CVMP most def. I say another end of summer trip?!

Can we make this official with a set date? Oh, and I don’t come with excuses.

lets do it in the second half of july im going to england at the end of this month so don’t plan it then