looking for go cart track

im looking for a legit go cart around the area im willing to drive, i have heard about tracks where you race electric carts that go about 65 mph any ideas for tracks around here??

http://www.gpny.com/

/thread

Whens shift518 cherry valley meet again?

IDK but I wanna go bad.

Cherry Valley > GPNY IMO

but im assuming you really need to have a group to go there where as GPNY im assuming you can just go and race and probably be able to find some competition if you dont go with a group. Plus you can go there all year round

Anyone ever run at the Cobleskill go cart place? I’ve been thinking about going there.

i-90

/thread

lol but for real, Cherry Valley anyone. I want to go again bad. Wayne said he wants to take a trip into the tires on turn 1 I heard.

i still need to go to Cherry Valley. never been…

bring rib protectors, and/or a pillow! your hips will thank you.

It was a blast, made me want to get a cart of my own and start wasting money on a new sport! lol

sounds like my back will fair well

If we go to cherry valley I will find a way to bring my own cart :ninja

Good luck with CVMP this year, I wish I could swing another trip but I’m balls out liquidating and getting ready to move… I won’t be able to plan it from 7000 miles away, which, incidentally, is about the distance I was ahead of Dkid and CazWrx in '10.

Meanwhile, Wayne was on another planet… Haha j/k

Almost. lol They are small 5hp karts, like you would find at an amusement park. So not crazy fast. I think it would be more fun to run rc cars on that track. There is a rc hobby shop there also, but very limited selection.

I want to do CV yet.

My hips were destroyed after that! I was so hungover that day and drove out by myself. Ill be sober this time fuckers!

You going to JDM land?

With age comes wisdom, skills, and wrinkles.

Lets make a date.

Hahah so true…

who wants to get their asshole handed to them at CVMP?!?!?! I’m fucking IN.