Go karting

Any body know any places somewhat close (30 mile radius) to Clifton park to go go karting?

lake george

i was about to say checkered flag in rotterdam… but they havent been there in like 6 years :lol

And there used to be one in nassau i thought…

Glenville sports plex

Are they any good, how fast do they go? I’ve been to the ones at the glen ville sportplex, and there not all that exciting.

Come to this event-

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=18871

Fast karts, low price = good times

Theres a place by the airport on route 7 that has them. Control Tower? I think thats the name of it.

Just go to GPNY. It’s not that far away.

Kiddy go carts that do 8mph or real racing karts?

I am looking into getting into racing karts maybe next year. NYKarting.com or what ever it is, has a map with tracks listed out.

9&20 in EG

Nothing truly exciting local, you either have to travel to Boston, NYC(ish) or West.

Otherwise there are a bunch of mediocre ones just about everywhere. I know there is one by Super Walmart in Scotia.

Best bet for close to your location is Great Escape most likely, but that’s troublesome because you have to pay admission for the entire park.

i was there tuesday… all the go karts looked like they were overheating/sputering/bucking. there a joke.

Theres other carts in Queensbury on route 9- indoor and outdoor. Several members here got kicked out after a demo derby lap 2 years ago.

Dont the ones at Great Escape ride on a rail?

Unless you’ve got money to waste don’t bother. I raced them for 8 years. 2 year track champion in Sr lights and Sr heavys.