Fastrax Raceway (old Circuit City).

Guy at work just emailed me about it… Anyone else hear about this? Supposedly the karts do ~50mph.

Pricing $23 for 14 laps, or a 1 year membership for $50 which gets you 14 laps per visit. I guess there are some specials too, like $30 if two racers sign up.

Here is the website: http://fastraxraceway.com/

Opening in June?

This looks promising. Hmmm.

Yep. Heard about it. Sounds fun

awesome, so close to my house too

A ton cheaper/closer than GPNY, haha.

That membership does NOT get you 14 laps per visit. It gets you like two races and then discounted pricing and a free birthday race. Leave it to a woman to fuck something up.

Copied from the email I got… hence the preface of “Guy at work just emailed me about it”. Leave it to a man not to have reading comprehension.

:rofl I got excited.

Something about that seemed off to me anyway, so I’m glad you double checked. $50 seemed awful cheap for the only limitation being 2/day.

so in for this

def down

huh. electric karts. sounds fun.

I just called… they said you couldn’t go

oh wtf this was my idea

K.

Wonder if they will have organized racing / points etc… This could fill a big need in the area! Awesome

I seem to remember an indoor gocart track being in Rensselaer just off 9&20 several years ago that was not open a very long time before closing down. It was an older building and the exterior was painted with black and white checkers like a racing flag.

Well I’m stoked for race warz.

Get them to sponsor here and give us deals vlad.

Yes. Nicole I can’t wait to spin u out