RaceNy Vs Nyspeed @ Aj's Gran Prix?

Scheduled for December 20th at around 12. Its not really a Vs thing but were trying to get more people there and this would be a good chance to race against some of the local Oval track guys

http://www.raceny.com/discus/messages/13/138274.html?1227464189

Who’s in??

what will happen when they have to make right turns.

lol come find out

i think i’m in for this. sounds like a good time to me

If the Thompson Girls are going ill prob have to show up. But i dont think they serve alcohol there so i dont know if they’ll show LOL.

sorry dads bday

I’m in, I have been wanting to try this place out.

Can we put other people into the wall?

Perhaps.

Of course

bump

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t go fishin with the man, all I’m sayin is if he comes near me, I’m puttin him in the wall”

u in ?

i dont know any of you guys but id still go, ill just pretend im a regular customer :slight_smile:

AJ’s is over priced and lame

if you complain that there was something wrong with your equipment or if u happen to get a crap car they will usually give u and everyone in that race an extra race or 2

Thats stand up of them.

Me and Choko went last week and my cart kept over heating and they gave both of us a free race :tup:

My best time (1st time ever there)was 25.05 i think and choko was busting off 24’s all night that bitch… including a 24.01 :rofl: Im too fat to compete

I’ll be there.

ive been looking for a reason to go back… figure this would be fun… last time i was there i was solid in the 23’s… would take a while to figure out how it is now…

are the carts better now? or has the grip improved since they have been open ~ 1 years?