AJ's GrandPrix - TODAY - 4pm!

Ok. its a boring and shitty day so lets race!

Short notice. Sunday the 17th @ 4 PM

AJ’s Grandprix. I have not been there yet and im super bored so i figured id post this up to see whos all down. Im not sure where it is. but i figured we could all meet at mighty at 3:45 then cruise down there.

Post up if in!

about 90% sure ill be there.

that the place with the electric carts? Guy at work said he had a blast there. Count me in.

if this hang over goes away yes

bump/ ill be at mighty at 3:45 so anyone that wants to go. meet up!

not gonna make it dude… just got home… making dinner… gonna relax… if anything changes… ill call you for sure… let me know how you do… if you’re not in the 22’s dont fuckin call :-p

FUCKKKK, I went last night with articzap, JDMjunkie, and my friend who’s new to the site (Rojo75) and it was packed. Wish I would have known about this yesterday lol

i waited till almost 430 no one shwoed so i went home

we where at mighty at 3:45 then waited till 4:10 then we got to aj;s at like 4:15 ?

i take it you ran 26’s lol

high 24 low 25 i believe. i forgot. some cars in front of me were going slow. lol

Next sunday - skating and go carts? come on! we can take the ss. hahah
did u get my txt? no one today seems to be getting them

you must have a slow clock

you didnt show up. lol. clock was cell and gps.

word… i didnt get any text… no biggie… next week… possibly… i get my refund check back this week, but im saving it for florida… we’ll see… i dont think 20 bucks will break the bank… but my feet are still bleeding from those damn rentals haha

next time try 5 pairs of socks lol

what size skate?

10-11ish id say

neeeeeeeevermind

i was def there i know where it is i have been there 5 times. maybe you are set on las vegas time

thanks for the effort lol…