Best Personal Times at AJ's Grand Prix.

Post em all up here, and lets try to keep this the official.

Mine today was 26.439.

I couldn’t help but want to drift every turn, hence my bad times. Had a blast, except for when eMKay blasted me hard, and JDMjunkie hit me so hard into the wall I left the ground.:stuck_out_tongue:

^^lol^^ The karts don’t have a “flash to pass” feature, so I used what I had :slight_smile:

25.311 - 215lbs

24.541 -Vase

I did that my 2nd time, my 3rd time I got stuck with a shitty cart, the brake would stick so bad.

i’m hoping to be in the 23’s next time, i know were I have to shape up

24.158 - ARTICZAP

deff need to improve on it. probably would have done better but had a couple “incidents” lol. good times.

Mine was 25.108 not that bad.

I’m the suck 26.1 of course the 245 lbs dont help. Hey we gotta break this down to weight class

Its really not about weight. I’m confident a bit more weight could help me get around corners faster. Its about your line.

24.140 7th fastest over all

25.625, first time there. know where I can pick up speed, looking forward to next time

24.480 240lbs-ish.

Best for me is a 25.501 , I weigh 210lbs

Went tonight, talked with Scott for awhile… if you didn’t know already, he doesn’t brake at all through the whole course.

I did a best of 25.2 at around 200lbs.

FWIW, Scott looks to weigh like 150lbs. You too articzap, you might even weigh less. Anyone saying 50lbs+ doesn’t make a difference in a 4.5 hp car is out of their mind.

24.448 - 180lbs

Definitely have a bunch of places where I could pick up time. I wish I could pick up straight line speed like the 150lb guys that were out there with me. Makes putting down a pass difficult with little to no braking zones and only two high speed corners.

25.8 my throttle stuck the whole time…wait i should have cut faster times

:word:

I’ll be back on Wed. night, trying to break into the 24s

im 190 and went 24.1 so i dunno just keep your momentum up

:word: I’m not trying to take anything away from anyones times! Please don’t mistake me. Just imagine if you were 140 and driving with the skill you’ve displayed. :slight_smile:

No doubt, I dont deny that a bit and I’ve spent years in low power stuff talking about momentum. HOWEVER, keeping your momentum up to make a clean pass is difficult with the current layout was my sole point. Faster speed corners favor slightly heavier drivers, whereas tight slower corners favor hole shots with the lighter ones. It’s pretty basic when you think about it.