AJ's racing league

http://game-on-sports.com/grand_prix.html

whoa…that’s kinda cool. My wife and I are usually mostly free on Mondays as well. Hmmmm…

People still go to AJ’s? I never see cars there.
it was busy for a month then died down.

lol, i was gonna say the same thing…

every time I go there there is always at least 10 people there.

200 per race ??? no thanks

It was cool the one time I went, but $20 for one race, screw that.
I paid $13 for 3 races at Adventure Speedway and have way more fun there.

I thought by now he would drop his prices.

But hey, if he’s getting people there, oh well.
Fun carts, but not worth the $$$ IMHO

BTW, not meant as a threadcrap, just suprised people still go there.

ok some of you guys cannot read at all. its $200 per RACER. it runs from Oct. 13-early December. depending on how early in december is, thats 8-9 races. by my math, thats about $25 per night of racing, for 48 laps a night.

Um, no…
$200 per racer
8 races
43 laps/week

:loopie: ajs is alot of fun… expensive but fun

we should get a nyspeed meet there… maybe talk to the owner and have him drp the prices for a night if we get a bunch of people… fast lap etc

I am thinking about doing that league. Anyone else signing up? Could be fun for the 8 weeks and I am usually at slick willys after anyways.

I’m in a league with about 25 others, all of us work togther. Ours is 8 sessions, we race once a month (so 8 months total). We negotiated a hell of a deal paying $120 for the whole thing. Breaks down like this:

*8 minute qualifying time trials
*B main event of 25 laps
*A main event of 35 laps (winner from B advances to A)

We do points as well, and each race day is different with how you qualify…sometimes fastest qualifiers on pole, sometimes fastest at the back, another one is either pick your car or pick your starting position. It breaks it up nicely and keeps competition going on.

So far, I’ve managed a best of 23.817, and I’m 180 lbs:)

With the right group of people, the AJ’s league is definitely a good time.

Now that is a fair rate for a league. I’d be up for that.

I’d like to point out that with the radar gun we brought one day no car went over 31 mph…still a fun time though.

it says that it doesn’t include a head sock though… how much are those to rent/buy

Free, or bring your own helmet

Ya I am just bringing my own helmet but i def think I might sign up for this.

$1 if you lose the free one they give you at the beginning of the league…and you don’t need one, it’s just a little more sanitary for when using a helmet that gets whored out.

120 isnt a bad deal what so ever. 200 still isnt too bad though. Hmm whens the deadline for signup and whos all signing up?