SUMMER TIRE TIME! Grip is your friend.

Still rockin’ and rolling. Bring your rubber on down and we’ll make sure you’re ready for some summer fun!

Rim size less than or equal to
15" ==> $12.50/wheel

Rim size 16"-17"==> $15/wheel

Rim size 18"+ ==> $20/wheel!

Sticky weights both silver or black no extra charge.
Valve stems available $1 each.
I can take disposals for an extra 2.50 each now.

Text myself or Ryan (Rrx7walker) to set up an appointment.
Andy:716-316-8454
Ryan: 716-553-8589

For those of you who like late night, I’m there after 11pm till like 5-6am very often, don’t be afraid to text me that late.

-Andy

I’ll be contacting you soon. I got a couple sets I need done.

Did a pull though 1st and 2nd yesterday, first on my summer tires. Man it’s nice to be able to use 1st gear again without just converting power to tire smoke.

Or passing at 60 without getting sideways…

Great service by Andy…highly recommend.

I will see you guys soon. I am changing tire setups on the Nova and Camaro. Might have you rebalance the S4 too.

Either of you guys available in the evening hours like 7ish?

Just had 3 sets mounted, thanks again, all drive great even my big truck tires

Nice! I need replace my rears.

PM sent

Replied!

PM and text sent. Need tires mounted and balanced on wheels

True story, this one time Al mounted tires that came off of a BMW onto Mustang wheels that were then bolted up to a Nissan. Now here is the really crazy part, they were 225/45R17 that would have had an optimized rim width of 7.5", but Al stretched them onto 8.0" wide wheels (still fell within the tire manufacture’s suggested rim width range, like I said crazy, but not insane). NFG!

I rolled in with Suburban full of 18x10.5’s. I left with no scrapes or even a hint that any of them were on a tire machine. Great job; thanks again.

Where are you located now andy I’ll definitely need to get some tires mounted soon