Snow tire time!

The white stuff is coming, make your appointments today

Rim size less than or equal to
15" ==> $12.50/wheel

Rim size 16"-17"==> $15/wheel

Rim size 18"+ ==> $20/wheel!

Sticky weights both silver or black no extra charge.
Valve stems available $1 each.
I can take disposals for an extra 2.50 each now.

Text myself or Ryan (Rrx7walker) to set up an appointment.
Andy:716-316-8454
Ryan: 716-553-8589

For those of you who like late night, I’m there after 11pm till like 5-6am very often, don’t be afraid to text me that late.

-Andy

@boxxa

you guys will be seeing me shortly

I’ll be hitting you up late-night style again real soon!

Just got some fresh summer tires mounted a few days ago by Andy/Ryan. Just in time for winter! Great prices, and zero scratches even on fresh paint!

We will be around. I’m expecting a pretty busy week or two with Black Friday sales on tires online and the snow actually coming and hitting us and everybody in a rush to get them done.

14 sets done yesterday…I’d say people are definitely worried about the forecast this week!

Just spoke to Andy, they will be taking care of me tonight. Thanks again!

I think this storm snuck up on a lot of people. I don’t normally have my snows on until very late in November but quickly slapped them on yesterday.

Andy mounted all my shit up in 22 minutes… NASCAR right there :tup:

a+ work. Thanks again

That was cheating though, I already had the wheels with no rubber at my shop. Stripping the rubber and cleaning up the wheels is half the battle. :slight_smile:

Ryan covered me this evening. Thanks again guys!

Andy marathon mounted and balanced snow tires for my wife’s car and my car all in 1 night. Thanks again man :tup:

Finally completely dug out and we didn’t lose our shop to snow! Back in full swing. If I didn’t respond to you or was slow in responding the past few days I apologize, it’s just been a mess all week with the weather. Please refer to our numbers posted above and give either of us a shout and we’ll get you setup. Thanks!
-Andy

Andy mounted up the snows for the wife’s car. He woke up early on a Saturday and even brought me coffee! Great dude, would recommend him to everyone! Thanks again

Good guy right here

Bump