Need tires mounted

I know i made another thread before but ehh whatever, more thread counts for shift ftw

Tommorow I should have my 2 front tires in from tire rack, seeing as UPS tends to deliver late, I was wondering if theres anyone on here that could mount them after say 4-5pm if I threw them a few bucks?

and possibly check my rear left driver side tire and possbily reseal it as its leaking either due to a broken bead or nail… and im tight on cash ATM

tight on cash ass to mouth? :confused

… joey unless you have a tire machine in your garage i suggest you stfu ;D

say you know me and we can do them for 15$ a tire at goodyear

cause im a cheap fuck and I have like 20 bucks…

and I coudl get them done for 15 a tire a PCI tire

and i deff need the front 2 tires done, but if possible i need the rear one re mounted to see if itll stop leakin

That’s like normal price eveywhere else. I can see how much your name is worth :lol

:rofl

adirondack is like 8 or 10

i pay even less where i go for tires. :ninja

walmart mouts tires for 12 a tire… i know i know its walmart lol but i had my brand new dunlop 235/40/18’s mounted on brand new 18X9.5" wheels there, i was surprised they were able to mount tires on wheels that big let alone reverse mount them…

But Adirondack only mounts tires they didnt sell when they feel like it. Sometimes theyll do it and other times theyll say theyre too busy.

like I said itll prolly be sometime after 4-5 and id like to stick to someone on the forums/that i know

:haha i like my price better ;D

I don’t want my car to get beat to balls…

ya… good point. i didnt drive his car when i had it, but hes out doing FnF dorifto in the fedex parking lot… idc… it was funny and it was my old wheels. ;D

Free>Have to pay

AND he even put gas in my tank
win=win

Well my tires are out for delivery

free tire mounting would be sweet

but seriously, anybody?

I can throw u some cash but i really need my tires mounted and my rear driver check/remounted before it blows up like viggens :rofl

And Yes I want to do a massive burnout untill the tires are damn near bald before putting the new ones on…

srsly have justin do it.

heres what justin did to mine… well the only one thats on vid

[youtube=425,350]<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/rFtVAPX716U&hl=en&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/rFtVAPX716U&hl=en&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>[/youtube]

Weeeaaakkksoooosssssssssss

benny the only video you have is you in a bimmer…

i could do that shit in my g20

the snow one?

there’s plenty more video than that, it’s just no hosted.

LIES!