Summit Mall Cruise 2nite....

Just wondering who all was planning on going to the Shred & Reagan cruise 2nite at the Summit Park Mall in Wheatfield. (around 6:30PM)

Seems like its a super nice day for it…

Plus- some runs could be set-up for after. I have a few in mind
(Cobraman04 vs. 13005TEEDGP)
(Me vs. Anyone who wants to-lol:biglaugh: )
etc…

So who is goin…?

S&R fucking sucks

Haha, maybe, if I aint got nothing else going on. Would be funny to see my car get denied bec. I don’t have a crazy system, and then tear them apart verbally for having complete piles of shit roped off, haha.

I’m going

Cool - I’ll look for ya…:smiley:

mmmm fat falls chicks

your a dumbass. Last time there were some hotties there. I have pics that I can post later…but I guess it doesnt matter much since your into boys.

Yup - there’s:
trashy people
cool people
ugly chicks
hot chicks
crappy cars
sweet cars

Thats usually what happens when car shows or any events are open to the public

where are you guys meeting? I am coming from GI…thought we can meet along the way and cruise up together? I planned on leaving around 7.

i mite be there but not showing my car this time, Newman ruined my Ego; j/k
cars too dirty to show 2nite

I was just lookin to see who was goin. But if you want to meet up before and cruise there, then that would be cool. I think there is a show at KS Auto on Niagara street in tonawanda 2nite also. If there is, then I will be there around 6:30 - so if you wanted to meet me there. Its on the way from GI anyways…

Summit Mall sucks… Duffs on orchard park rd car shows are starting up June 4 (mondays)… They are fun car shows, but its looking like rain for the 4th

are you sure KS is tonight? I thought it was tues…

Last year I used to go to KS - then Summit right after.

Not sure if they changed it this yr.

Ok, we can try KS…I will be there around 630.

I just called KS. They said that their cruise is 2nite - starts around 5:30.

Me and a friend will get there around 6:00ish. Then leave for the Summit around 6:30ish.

So Marcus & anyone else who wants to go should meet then and cruise down

I get home from work at 6. I can be at KS bout 630…cruise to Summit 7ish…

Sounds good…

I can be up there around 6:45, I’ll see you guys there.

:word: Good times there…
Best cruise through out the week