'06 cruise nights

alright, rumor has it that:

Rookies on tuesdays is no more

some other cruise at a place called Paulet’s is going on tuesday nights

Summit Park Mall is having 2 this year, the 103.3 the EDGE one on Wednesdays and another one on saturday nights.

personally, i could deal without rookies, i got kicked out of there last year and personally im not a fan of it anymore. I didnt get to go to Summit on wednesdays at all last year cuz work owned my ass every wednesday night, but that should be good as always and the saturday night one should be freekin awsome. makes for a good cruise up there and then whatever after.

any1 else wanna confirm this? or have any thoughts?

Summit for 103.3 has alot of RICE and systems but not a bad time

^ word…the 2 times i went there alst summer i didnt even park my truck in the ‘show’ part lol

why would you in the first place?

cuz people told me i should lol. ive seen some pretty pathetic stuff up there though…the s10 blazer with the sinlge OEM exhaust out the back corner and then then fancy exhaust tips welded to the bumper even though there were no exhuast pipes attatched to them, deffinately takes the cake though :lol:

as long as they still have duff’s on mondays i’ll be happy :slight_smile:

Jimmy B’s (Rookies) was the only one I liked. All those system bumping shitheads would stay away from it. I live so close to Summit but it sucks major balls.

i drove up to summet to check it out once.

once.

considering the rts a special edition and his truck super clean.if he takes pride in it y not. the cruise consist of 1,000 feet for me so iam in

mmmm…RICE and systems, does that come with chicken or beef??

your choice…

^ hahaha

im hoping that by haivng 2 cruise nights, they will keep the wednesday one highly sponsord and all the rice and systems will ocme out for that and then saturyda will be more casual and thats where the real cars will come out.

saturdays would be sweet, i have class 6-10 on wednesdays.

Rookies was cool, always a good turnout

Polish Falcon’s >*

last year i got shafted cause i worked that late shift…

this year i have a better schedule, so i’ll hopefully make it out to a few shows

we can cruise together like the old days

i never heard anything good (car wise) about summit so i never went…i went to rookies once a while ago, but it’s too far for me to go see cars that dont really interest me (the time i went it was mostly hot rods, old classics, and muscle cars)…and rather than go sit around i’d like to enjoy the weather IN my car…not NEXT to it…

oh…and add Mighty Taco at the Eggert/Sheridan/N. Blvd. corner to that list…i here they have some kickin good times several nights out of the week during the summer :tup:

I went to summit a couple times last year and it was alright. The saturday night ones should be better because during the week always sucked. Ill probably head up a few times this year to check it out.

yea there was a lot of rice there last year the few wednesdays that i was at