When do cruise nights normally happen...

I know its been nice out and the temps are creeping up there…but when does the summit park mall, place accross Andersons on Sheridan and other places have cruise nights? I dont think this has begun yet but just curious when…

Shredd & Ragan nights start Wed. May 18th @ Summit Park Mall.

But large NYSpeed meets > any local cruise night IMO.

… we just haven’t had any large NYSpeed meets yet this year.

AKA…Shitty Car Bonanza

Well at least half the cruise is garbage. The older crowd have some decent muscle cars.

What about Rookies?

Last year rookies didnt happen…at least I didnt think so…those were always good turnouts.

It didn’t? I can’t remember. I thought I went. God all the years are running together. I’m pretty sure they were around last year, but I thought I heard they were not doing it this year.

Camarojoe where are you?

If your into VWs or european cars we have a cruise night every tuesday at Taffy’s in OP.

yeahh Sun night taffys meets own… but i would love for rookies to start up again. wayyyyy less R1C3 at rookies then at summit

when do the monday night, duff’s cruise nights start? those were always fun to go to, good eye candy as well :wink:

Under-fucking-statement

Is Jimmy B’s the same as Rookies? I’m 99% sure I went to a couple last year. Summit park mall is only fun to go to because of the ride home racing all the ricers.

they usually have ALL cruise night listings here.
http://www.wnycarclubs.com/

Most of the local cruise nights in the area start in May

nope. im talking about the tue night shows @ rookies which is all bikes and old skool muscle or domestic cars… maybe 5-10 sport compacts if your lucky.

where as summit has about 40-50

Yeah thats what I meant. To say there are less ricey cars at Rookies than at Summit is an understatement.

I really like Rookies, other than the golden oldies they blast. I just feel dirty at Summit and I don’t even bother parking my car in the actual show area.

:word:

We have every one of them that has been submitted to us online:
http://www.rodandpiston.com/cruise.asp

As for Jimmy B’s / Rookies / Innfield… DONE. They closed for good. The church next door wants to try and have a cruise night, but no beer, and they aren’t promoting it as much.

Some fun cruise nights, Duff’s, Summit Park is fun if you are on the correct side, Paulters, Polish Falcons… Yings is doing it again this year too.

Most of them start in May.

rookies existed last year cuz i got kicked out of it lol. supposedly the place got bought out and they are not doing it anymore, which sucks.

o and i think they had something on thier sign that said like “Tuesday Night Cruise: Impots dont bother showing up” or something like that it was funny as hell though

edit: camarojoe beat me to it

lol its fun to watch the hood rat bitchez walking around though

Ugh Niagara Falls girls…ick!!

Hey no talking bad about my ghetto hoes.