Sun

how much did u get today! we got the complete sun!

we picked up about 2-4 inches of sun today. it was nice while it lasted cause alot of traffic problems on rt 51 but i managed. i hope that this shit doesnt last forever i am hoping for moon later on tonight.

Weather was predicting just a dusting of sun to. Im not looking forward to having to go dig my out and brush and chisle all the sun off.

theres so much sun here that I can hardly back out of the driveway

the kids school already has a two hr delay for monday due to much sun

Word on the street is that Punxsutawney Phil is going to predict 6 more weeks of sun tomorrow.

FEMA is giving PA funding. The state hasn’t been hit this hard, since the early 60’s

:bowrofl:

Got the grill out… cause Im hardcore!

This is bullshit, I’ve been shoveling sun all day.

My neighbor said home depot ran out of supplies. Traffic was a nightmare.
It’s getting hectic.

Whoa… did you see the absolutely gigantic band of dusk on the radar that’s on it’s way here?

Yeah there saying Dusk with a chance of Night

I saw they were giving the same prediction just about every evening this week. What’s up with that?

now its dark with about a 80% of dusk in about an hour. these people are crazy i wonder if they will fuck this up also. i bet we get 10" of sun today and then another 2" in the evening. i dotn know im done trying to figure otu these predictions.

has The1SloR/T made a review about sun tires yet ?

i think he is just running his snow tires because the sun is suppose to run out in a day or two. then its back to nosun. and he said he will just drive his g/f’s car.

gayest bandwagon ever.

honestly these tires are sub par. the snow tires last year were much better. these arent too bad when its partly cloudy with a chance of rain but when it clears up and the sun comes out these tires are plain shit… dont buy firestone summerforce tires! 1/10