Sunday the 18th

Me and a buddy are heading out to south park to get broke on the BMX track…

Anybody that rides on this site down?

I would pay to see a garden gnome on the BMX track.:smiley: :wink: :cool: :eek: :eek3:

I could teach ya a thing or 2 about BMX. :smiley:

Originally posted by 2QWIK2C
I could teach ya a thing or 2 about BMX. :smiley:
Correction…I… could tech YOU a thing or 2 about bmx:cool: I was expert before i quit to ride push and 918,2fnfast used to ride,vw16cabby( sailor),YELLOWMEANIE and possably few others too:D

What time you goin out??

im bringing out my huffy pro-thunder.a good freind of mine was an expert also then he out-grew them so now he rides street bikes like quik

As much as I’d like to meet up with some people to ride, racing around SP’s track doesn’t interest me. I’d rather hit up some trails or go into pittsburgh to ride.

:dunno:

craig, there are some badass trails by my house

heh, i didnt even check this thread before i left… my friend rushed me out the door after work…

he decided to park down by the big play ground near the end of the park then we fuckin rode the WHOLE way up to the bmx track…

mind you im lazy as fuck… i havent ridden a bike in about 10 years lol… im beat… was fun, i almost bit it at the track though…

saw flyinglow around being loud as fuck in his slonoma.

Nah…I’m more of an MX guy…

Originally posted by 8Grand
mind you im lazy as fuck… .
amen :tounge:

i saw you in the park… i was driving through

Originally posted by turbovw18
amen :tounge:

i saw you in the park… i was driving through

heh, didnt see you, i would have expected you to yell fag or something at me…

oh yeah, I got a job interview next monday:D

i take it you got the gt rideable or did you use another one?

Originally posted by danteisme
i take it you got the gt rideable or did you use another one?

yeah, the brakes were fucked up… we just repacked the bearings and I got a new set of brakes and it was good to go… the sproket is a little bent, but I beat the shit outa it in a vice and got it straighter lol…

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3066

buy this bike

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
Correction…I… could tech YOU a thing or 2 about bmx:cool: I was expert before i quit to ride push and 918,2fnfast used to ride,vw16cabby( sailor),YELLOWMEANIE and possably few others too:D

I wasn’t gonna say but now i gotta brag …

1982 No 10 Pa 11x
1983 No.10 PA 12x No.3 Pa 12-13 cruier
1984 No. 4 Pa 13x No 3 12-3 cruiser
1985 No.7 Pa 14x
1986 No. "1 " Pa 15x National #39 United states invitation to the worlds IBMXF in France when i beat National No.4 United states and National No.7 United states at Johnstown regional National.

I raced from 79-87 when i blew my knee out, I was in Super BMX,BMX Plus,BMX Action Magazines and a few times in NBL “Bicycles Today” not to mention THe Herald Standard about 15 times “I have the Magazines”

ESPN 3 times for South Park National’s and Jox Jag BMX in Johnstown.

I raced for Malik’s Pedal Shop ,Cyclecraft/Heidelberg,Suburban Bikes and Francis Bike shop and was gonna Have a Factory ride with BOSS bicycles Factory team outta California when i ripped my ACL

Oh and i had 600 Trophies i gave to special Olympic’s

If ya know Dave Bitner the pro at South Park tell him TA said hello he will know who i am. :bigthumb:

I raced from 79-87

damn your old

1982 No 10 Pa 11x
1985 No.7 Pa 14x
1986 No. "1 " Pa 15x National #39 United states invitation to the words in France when i beat National No.4 United states and National No.7 United states at Johnstown regional National.

I raced from 79-87 when i blew my knee out, I was in Super BMX,BMX Plus,BMX Action Magazines and a few times in NBL “Bicycles Today” not to mention THe Herald Standard about 15 times “I have the Magazines”

I raced for Malik’s Pedal Shop ,Cyclecraft/Heidelberg,Suburban Bikes and Francis Bike shop and was gonna Have a Factory ride with BOSS bicycles Factory team outta California when i ripped my ACL

If ya know Dave Bitner the pro at South Park tell him TA said hello he will know who i am. :bigthumb:
:cool:

1982 No 10 Pa 11x
1985 No.7 Pa 14x
1986 No. "1 " Pa 15x National #39 United states invitation to the worlds IBMXF in France when i beat National No.4 United states and National No.7 United states at Johnstown regional National.

he speaks the truth he was bad ass on the bmx

Originally posted by ragtop86
he speaks the truth he was bad ass on the bmx
he was,to bad he cant drive like that!!!:smiley: :tounge: