sundays cruise for dave basil *NOW WITH VIDEO*

[quote=“audios,post:60,topic:34130"”]

craig and dave…blasts from my past.

this is joe, bright blue audi, and before that a slow black durango.

craig i cant believe you still have the T/A. i love that car.

pissed i missed this cruise, would have been nice to chat with you guys again

congrats on getting married dave! sucker

[/quote]

wow s4 joe, what the hell is going on man? do you still have the s4?

Wow! joe…its been a long time. Whats going on? Yeah, still have the T/A. But it pretty much just sits under a car cover. No miles since I got the Z06.

hey guys. yeah still have the s4. it is and always will be a work in progress. hopefully there is one more cruise this summer that i will be in town for. i will bring the car out and it would be good to catch up.

So I had to go out and buy another hard drive before I could edit any more video…

I haven’t forgotten about you guys and I’ve got something in the works now :slight_smile:

sweet, let me know when its ready josh, i definately want a copy :slight_smile:

Video:

Click HERE for Google Video (really low quality, but no waiting)

For those that care about quality, RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS HERE. (medium quality, 1280x720 MPEG, 182mb) Do NOT just click the link.

Dave, if you want a higher quality version, I can put one on a DVD for ya :tup:

cool. thanks josh :tup:

edit: wow…i didnt think there would be that much usable footage. nicely done :slight_smile:

Damn nice video!

awesome josh!!

the download won’t work though :frowning:

Hum… yeah let me work on that. It looks like total crap on Google video. I need to get that up!

OK, try it now :tup:

wow that was fcking sick, wish i didnt go to the fair now so i could’ve joined in

that video came out REAL nice thanks for putting in the time to edit it!!! i am happy to see the smoke show at the end made my night…

Dude! :tup: Awesome fckin video!

LOL that hawk flying around - way to mix your national geographic footage of the bald eagle to represent all of the american sickness going on that afternoon.

Thanks guys :tup:

Awesome job!! The vid looks great!!

ONYX, I just got back from our trip to Canada to that video… WOW. Thank you so much for that, I’m speechless

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:78,topic:34130"”]

ONYX, I just got back from our trip to Canada to that video… WOW. Thank you so much for that, I’m speechless

[/quote]

Canada Eh…:ohyeah:

yeah, we did nothing…well almost nothing… and it was awesome