sundays cruise for dave basil *NOW WITH VIDEO*

was a bunch of nice cars there…i have about 140 pictures…i have barely looked at most…here is a few to start.

chuck laying a heater down on the way back :stuck_out_tongue:

i shouldve got off my ass and came down, stupid vodka cranberry hangovers :frowning:

nice picsz

there were 3 other bikes there too :stuck_out_tongue: and free food, you really screwed up.

i know, i had a couple of my lovers call to get me to come out, but i was out of commission still :redface: sunufabich. i could have taped some good runs with the HD cam :picard:

wish i wasnt at the fair, i wanted to lay the smack down on a new z06

Lay the smack down? lol

:picard:

chuck and ken’s car make those vettes seem pretty…meh. then you think about it wtf thats a new 500hp z06

josh’s car is the freaking sex… glad u guys lucked out with no rain :tup:

ken said u got some killer pics at the art park or w/e. probably sick seeing all those cars cruising together

yea ill look through them later and get good ones up - at work and theres too many to look through.

lies, ken says u just sit on ur ass all day doing nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

for dave basil? the young dave? is he sick or something? can you give me more details on this?

his stag

:word: it was his “not a stag” party. cruised from joe basil’s house to artpark, then back to his house for a kickass dinner :slight_smile:

edit: josh (onyx) took a good amount of video on his hd cam as well, we watched it when we got back. Lots n lots of good video was taken :slight_smile:

it was a good time… NO FAST CARS OUT though :stuck_out_tongue:

actually the zo6s were real quick… kept up with the faster cars until 3rd gear

nice pics

it was nice to meet you after all these years Chuck. :tup:

lol…

you too… but im bill, chuck is firehawk. that video of your plane ride was sweet :tup:… that had to be a thrill. your bimmer is very nice too

Nice pics

haha… whoops. you too.

what kinda camera was that… pics look crisp… id like to get some good bike pics of knee dragging/wheelies sometime if your down

Pics are awesome!
Cruise was sweeeet!
Definintly one of the better cruises to date. Everyone stayed together, no tix, good runz, good eats and the BBQ was hottttt :wink:
Hopefully vids to come once Josh has some time.

Onyx - you have a PM!

same here! The angels vid was good!