What is the worst job you've ever had?

You mean a demo-saw? Probably one of the sickest power tools on the planet. I wouldnt complain about getting to play with one of them :lol

My worst job?..:ponder

Probably working for safelite. Worked in their warehouse for about six months. Loading/unloading trucks, stocking warehouse shelves, making deliveries, and occasionaly throwing a window in some p.o.s. that the techs wouldnt do. Leaving every day with a nose FULL of dirt, dust, cardboard particles. Cuts on my arms and hands, either sweating like crazy when its warm out or freezing when it was cold, with a 15 minute lunch break, all for $10 an hour.

Ive been lucky otherwise, and have been able to work mostly easy jobs or doing things i enjoy. Ive been working Construction for the family business for years on+off, always loved it. Worked at Planet Fitness, doing NOTHING as well as becoming very close with the owner and regional manager and getting to do pretty much w/e i wanted from the time i was 15-18. My current jobs work out well. Decent pay along with paid benefits, garunteed hours and overtime whenever i want it.