fridays- Tubby's cruise night

First cruise there of the season. It’s usually a real good turnout… mostly classics/muscle but a few people do bring imports/sport compacts.

for anyone who wants to show, it will be a good time.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=h8f&q=TUBBY’S%20CORNER%20QUICK%20STOP%20angola%20ny&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

It’s “A” on the map above.

hope to see some of you out there

Thats right out by my buddys house… i go there from time to time, then to Connors for a burger :smiley:

Ill be there with my import lol

lol hopefully the canadian import :smiley:

I just talked to my father, he said sounds good, so there might be 2 cars there. If not im going alone.

Red or black?

help

hmmm… if your not going to get on the GN at all :D, bring the GS… that car is sexy as fuck

I’ll be thurrrrrrrrrrr

yeah my father was just asking about you.

lol

:tup: Awesome, bring out zee Booicks.

Plus, I’ll finally get to talk to ya face to face. I’m actually expecting you to look like Jonny Damon with a Santa hat on. :smiley:

more like tony soprano than jonny damon

:smiley:

Sorry Kevin, but you do look like you’re in the mafia lol

hahah i look nothing like damon

FIRday.

woooo.

douglas fir!

lol didnt even notice that

Hell, there were some people down there last friday, saw a few leadsleds and an Evo - and NYSpeeders? I flew past in the fastback, sorry I didn’t stop in :gotme:

ill be there this week

You bringing the junior mint? :stuck_out_tongue:

the evo was joesanasone17’s on here. we were up there with a white gst also.

i was crusing with some imports last night from out that way… i think the one kid with the 240 is on here

ya a bunch of us are on here. I was with shawn in the 240 aka sbanzer123 and joe aka joesansone17 had the black evo.

everyone still going friday?