fridays- Tubby's cruise night

I’ll be there if the weather holds

Hell, I’ll be there even if it don’t :smiley:

Bringing the Red car.

Black one wont be ready.

no shit, does he live in the neighborhood near bobbos taco? I see an evo around that area all the time… beautiful car :tup:

:tup:

your old man coming down with ya? I have a few questions about some work on the goat

no he isnt, but u can call him lol

or just tell me and i can relay the msg.

Dr. stevil the silver one around bobbos is another friend of ours and he lives by bobbos so id assume that whos you are talking about and im not sure if he is on the board.

Up - I’m assuming everyone will be watching the weather here. If it looks like a bust this weekend I’ll be down there next weekend. Currently I’m still planning on going - even though I have no windshield wipers currently on the car. Fuck it :wink:

im not going, looks like rain, but def next week if its nice.

yeah, thats the one… sharp car :tup: I’m sure he’s seen my GTO around.

You guys hit up any of the local cruises?

Tom, I may or may not be there… if I do, I probably wont show the Goat as it’s really dirty right now. If not, I’ll be there next weekend for sure if it’s nice out

maybe I’ll see you guys there

Put it this way - I will leave home at 6:30 if it’s not raining. If it is, I’ll post up to save you guys the drive. :tup:

Steve, I’ll be drinking and wrenching in the garage if it rains :beer2:

at the rents house? maybe I’ll swing by and check the stang out.

haven’t seen it since it’s been painted

Yeah, only place I can get it indoors until I close on the house. PM sent :tup:

Still gonna try and stop down if it holds out.

Can a mod (or Steve :stuck_out_tongue: ) just kill the date and put in all the fancy punctuation in the title?

Y’know, so it’s official.

[{(&@$#$%$----OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL TUBBY’S CRUISE NIGHT BADASS EXTRAVAGANZA THREAD, FUCKSTICK BITCHFACES----$%$#$@&)}]

I’ll be down there tonight, there were some 'Speeders there last weekend too, even though we all cut and ran cause of the rain :lol:

what time is this again?

Ah, 6-7PM until whenever. I’ll be in before 7, I’d guess.

ok i should be there

not in, sick :tdown:

next week for sure though

anyone going? and can a mod remove the date in the title?

Not only am I going, I’m bringing a few buddies. Weather report at noon said the showers are long gone by 6PM from the souf towns.

Be there, or be □