Sup from Buffalo

Looks good, didn’t have anything half that cool wen I was 17.

:tup: to hard work and welcome. I think without the rear emblem and different wheels I might like the spoiler. Guys keep the garbage out of here please.

Thanks guys. It didn’t look too cool when I first got it haha. I’m trying to get some Group N’s that Scspeed is selling but I need to get rid of these first. And I want an ITR badgeee.

This place is starting to be tolerable.

You loved it, do not lie to him.

BOOM! Roasted.

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile: Ignore the haters, it’s your car for a reason.

what motor do you plan on putting in this?

Show some interior pics.

LOL thanks for the welcome bro :slight_smile:

I have a B20v that needs to be rebuilt first.

You got it sir. Here’s after I de-riced the interior (just need to get some original seatbelts):

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/thach2010/IMG00593.jpg

Here it was before

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/thach2010/IMG00482.jpg

wow good job on the de rice. i kinda like the wheels.

yea good job that thing looked like complete shit way to bring it back to what it should look like.

Good work…so far.

You are making steps in the right direction. Keep it up.

Thanks guys. Yeah that interior used to be a mess haha. 540, wanna buy them? Lol I’m looking for something else.

class of '03. I feel kinda old. from what I hear that place is pretty ass backwards now, but I couldn’t tell you cuz I’m not one of those people that will ever go back to visit.

Hell yeah it is. The principle is a fag, the dean is a dumb shit, the varsity football coach that just came to the school is like 5th most important person there. It’s stupid. Did you hear about the janitor guy that stole like millions of dollars from them? Lol

haha i dont have a honda to put them on anymore.

haha wtf? no I didn’t hear anything about that

Yeah, the maintenance director or something. He like made up a fake company and sent money to it over the course of 13 years. There should be a video on it on wgrz.com but I can’t find it.

Welcome - I also had no choice - I had to go to St. Joe’s

Haha good to know I’m not the only one

but your car smiles which makes it weirder.