Hello from Buffalo

Hey everybody just wanted to say hi after I found this website. Are they’re alot of people from the buffalo area on here? Ive just recently got into cars in the last few years, Bought a stock 87 irco this summer 305 with 53k original miles on it Body and interior are immaculate(besides a few dings here n there). One owner, friend of my father. Anyway I will begin the tear down this winter. I go to school full time so im doing the best with the cash I have. Aiming for LT1 swap, Trans swap, rear end swap, full headers duel exhaust system. So hopefully by july, august of next year I can be at the track.

Well thanks for reading, seeyou around the forums.

YO

Yes there are alot of people from Buffalo on here as it is Buffalo based :slight_smile:

Welcome.

yooooooooooo:shoot:

i guess ill be the first to say ditch the LT1 and go with an LS1, or a 5.0 302 :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! Beautiful Z!

welcome :wave:

As I said my cash budget cant affond an LS1… If i could afford an LS1 for 2grand then I would. lol

For me its not the biggest deal right now. I mean going from 170 HP to about 300-400HP is gonna be a big enough change for me as a driver to adjust to. Don’t wanna jump up to high and then not be able 2 handle it.

Nice rides, definitely save up and go LS1 you will thank yourself later.
Welcome Aboard :wave:

^dont listen to the fucking ford/ls1 bandwagon homos. LT1s all the way

I love nice clean black IROC’s! :tup: welcome, you should come cruise tomorrow night