Newb here

What’s up ya’ll my name is Nick, I own a 96 Civic coupe and 94 Civic hatch and live in the West Side of Buffalo. (none of the parts on my Honda’s are stolen, guaranteed! lol)

My car isn’t fast at all and is just mainly looks, along with audio and video and is currently being worked on. It will be all decked out by next spring hopefully.

I am president of newly renamed Elite Creations (previously Team La Familia), along with my friend.

I enjoy talking about cars, but mostly Honda’s. I am not too keen on speaking about any other cars because I have only really owned Honda/Acura…

If I can be of any assistance to anyone, feel free to contact me. I do not always have the best grammer because if you can understand me without me writing out every word then theres no need.

Ummm, I dont know what else. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.

ALSO, We (Team La Familia) are always looking for new members, so if you have a nice car and want to join then shoot me a PM. Check out the sites below and let m eknow if you would be interested.

I have posted a couple times already in here and like it so far, alot of you guys make me laugh like crazy.

PEACE!

Well. Hi

welcome :wave:

Thanks guys, Im sure I will be meeting you guys somehere eventually. If you guys ever go to any shows or anything and we are there I usually drive a 99 Mustang GT (my uncles car) so stop by and say hello!

:lol:

welcome

welcome

Welcome. I actually work with Marcus. Enjoy the site.

Don’t worry, they probably will be soon.

Anyways, welcome.

I ROTFL, but seriously, fuck that noise

Welcome :slight_smile:

I am new too.

let me in your club…i dont know any spanish

:wave:

You do not need to know spanish dude, It just means family. It does’nt mean that you have to know spanish nor be hispanic to join.

Oh really?..yea hes a cool ass dude, funny mofo too…lol, defintely commited and hes won a couple trophies on the way. What kinda car you got? What he say about us? lol

Whatever dude, keep the ignorance to yourself. Otherwise Thanks for the welcome.

lol. whats up nick

I had to read that a couple of times. I think he was saying that your shit was going to get stolen. Modded civics tend to be big targets. IIRC someone on here got their car stolen earlier in the year??? Someone had their motorcycle stolen a couple of weeks ago. Shitty times.

But anyhow. Welcome. I took a quick cruise through your site. Looks like a nice variety of cars. :tup:

You are so polite it makes me cringe.

Anyways dude I’m glad you took my advice and made a welcome thread.

Have you and your boys ever thought about getting into a battle with EMPIRE?

That’d be dope.

Go fuck yourself dickwad.

I’ve heard worse insults in church :beer2:

Whats up, do I know you?