SUP

What’s up guys. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted here. Been quite busy drift racing all over North America. Anyways, just wanted to make a post and say whats up! After all, it was this forum that helped point me in the right direction and get me started drifting back when I got my first 240. I remember looking here for local drift days, used parts and car setup information. So much has advanced since those days!

Here’s a video from this DMCC season.

great footage, keep doing your thing man

wicked video, keep it up.

You suck. PERIOD!

<3

Nice.

haha i love how at 1:29 you get ready to body check that guy to the side.

Nice :tup:

SIQQ vid. :tup:

Great stuff :tup:

Thanks for sharing!

Is that “legal” in drifting. I know nothing about do’s and dont’s.

No… it’s not… What actually happened was the other driver had taken a bad line through the infield of the course, therefor having a much slower speed than usual throughout the rest of the course. Being a chase car and knowing the other drivers “usual” speed, I cant take any chances by giving him any extra room. The conclusion was unfortunate. Instead of staying on the gas and making what could have been the tandem lap of the year, he chose to lock up his brakes and skid off track… It’s a shame… I’ve been hit MUCH harder than that while being a lead car in tandem and not lost my drift whatsoever. This season at ICAR Matt Walden hit me so hard he broke his headlight and I didn’t let it upset my drift.

great season Dave, looking forward to watching you next year in DMCC.

moved the thread here because this section is network-wide.

dope :tup:

Awesome stuff. Cant wait for next year

Love it.

That shot from 1:51 - 2:01 is ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

dug /10

Siqqq. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed the video.

WOW that is a sick video. Keep this up! I can not wait to see more.

i hate seeing that car getting progressively fucked up…but nice vid

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to next season as well!

As for all the battle scars, I feel they tell a story of my 2010 season, so I personally don’t mind them too much.

This season I competed in 6 DMCC events, 7 Formula D Pro-Am events, and many other track days. There was almost 200 hours recorded on the engine this year! The car was literally trailered from race to race all year long. There was absolutely no time for any body work to be done. Mechanical maintenance obviously took priority.