Superbowl Roll Call

:steelers::steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: one for the thumb and one for our generation… but now it’s Monday… :jerkit:

Where’s the option for watched the super bowl, partied, and still was able to make it to work just fine?

then you didn’t ‘party’ per’se. i’m working, but i’m dazed :slight_smile:

I almost called out… Didn’t get home from the pub until midnight after running around settin up all damn day – Long day and can’t wait till 5pm rolls around so i can finally pass out

:rolleyes: I said I made it here. Didn’t say I actually want to be here. Luckily I get to sit in front of this machine for most of the day.

LOL Maybe YOUR generation, I was around for the first four :smiley: :steelers: :steelers: First time I’ve lived here tho when they won a SB! It’s awesome!!! :steelers: :steelers:

Bright eyed and bushy tailed, and actually being productive at work today.

:gome:

Well im not at work… there is nothing to do there so I said piss on it.

So you probably know how to Polka???

made it to work today…had tons of fun for the SB, you should have came up rookee…or not, :stuck_out_tongue: as there were JUST enough seats for everyone…twas fun none the less…

For some odd reason my dad stayed home today, hmmm

I’m beat as fuck and really don’t wanna drag myself to class

beer shits :w00t:

can i pick more than one?

i’m at work… and i started drinking at 11am yesterday… anyone who ‘couldn’t’ make it is full of shit!

too many leftover hot wings for lunch :puke:

I started Drinking yesterday at 8am, me and my brother were part of the first 7 inline. Then at 9am all hell broke loose and the line ended up down past wholey’s. We killed a case of beer and then didn;t leave till about 11:30 am. My brother took a vacation day today in anticipation of the win, and I don;t go back to work till thursday evening.

:win:

my voice is nowhere to be found…

southside was nuts!!!

had fun. didnt drink got up at 6 no hang over. i was still hung over last night from saturday night. i was in my “im never drinking again” fazes that i go through

maybe next time… seat > stand

i bet the extra bodies raised the temp to a respectable level :kekegay: