How You DOin?!

Time is now 5:36am and I will be getting up for work in hhmmmm…exactly 1 hour :eek4: but its cool, City of CHampions has an awe inspiring 5th ring to it :cool: pun intended. For some odd reason i don’t think rush hour is going to be much of a rush today. Whats the celebration schedule lookin like this week?@!!! Starbucks FTW!!!

Getting ready for work myself. :blue:

goin to work right now… gotta warm up the dakota.

@ work :frowning:

although it is 0 traffic :slight_smile:

not that it matters to me as I don’t drive :rolleyes:

F work… No one should have to work the day after super bowl … too many hungover dumbasses driving at the ass crack of dawn

DUDE! Rush hour was more like…slow and swerving hour!! LOL!!! :burnout: Poor drunk heads… :puke:

I made it to work just fine nor did I have any motivational problems this morning. But apparently about 12% of the staff here thought other wise. The secretary called off (may be morning sickenss) so I get to fill in on those duties and I know everyone else who called off and how they sounded last night/this morning with their hangovers, haha.

But when I get the duty of watching the front desk its a long, boring, but easy day.

dude,she a dudette :hitit:

I know, I just say dude…dude!

no work for bobby

sluggin a gatorade as we speak

5:30 young punks. I was allready half an hour into work by then :slight_smile:

Bowtie Notch… They are talking about you again… :smiley:

i encountered more traffic this morning on the PW and TP then i have ever seen. actually slowed my pace down.