Supercar and Boat show *PICS* from this past weekend. 1/23/12

I can’t believe no one has mentioned anything about that Ford GT having a top speed of 347 MPH in 1.5 miles, unless I read that wrong

Fixed.

I saw that, and dismissed it as a mathematical top end. I don’t think standard tires can hold up at that speed. The Veyron’s rubber was said to be “stretching” the limits around 265 MPH. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I think they looked at gear ratios, RPM, cD and available power.

This is a very “Josh” post… high dollar epic vehicles

So do these guys want to hang out? Looking for new friends?

i cannot imagine making a decision that results in me owning a $1.8M boat that you cant even tan on???

It’s easier when you can cut a check or show up with a briefcase full of cash and be out on the water an hour later. I’m sure most of these guys have another hundred million or so where that came from.

LOL. I know Bill Tomlinson who lives near Alex Bay (But on the Canadian side) and owns My Way IV; not only has the Mystic, but a 40+ cruiser called “Her Way” for his wife, and a 40’+ sailboat I believe called “Our Way”, plus a bunch of smaller boats.

^ yeah, one of the guys i have become friends with down here has SEVERAL very nice boats for nearly every occasion. mostly for speed though.

his 50’ MTI 750 offshore super cat

his 42’ Fountain Super Vee Unlimted

and his 42’ fountain for “tanning” and cruising… at a cool 120mph.

Not to mention his Porsche GT, Mosler, and Ford GT:

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

haha, i love it. I’m actually growing kinda numb to these high dollar vehicles as i see so many of them on a daily basis on the streets. I saw at least two dozen Rolls’, Bently’s, and Aston Martins today, a hand full of ferrari’s and lambos. I love networking here.

Looks great Josh. :tup:

Pretty cool stuff, Josh.

WOW!!! I need to hit the lotto or do something to make alot more money!!

Ha. NYSpeed “ballers,” take note. Done proper.

My favorite part of that montage isn’t the mid-engine supercars or the unlimited powerboats; it’s that the guy has his own gantry crane in the garage. :tup:

I believe I see 2 of them in there :stuck_out_tongue:

So still no details about the 300+ mph top speed, is there something im missing