Supermade FRP headlights + hella FF75 headlights + misc other

Well it’s been a while since I had stuff up for sale. I’ll post up a few different things as I go but here’s a few to begin with.

Oh yeah, the supermade lights are up for sale EXCEPT to breaker77 because he’s an asshole that tried to start a shitfest with me simply because I REFUSED to sell him my supermade headlights (lol loser). That is all gentlemen :slight_smile:

1. FRP Supermade headlights + FRP cover x2 - 150$, they are both going to need to be sanded/painted as they have scratches.

Cover not in picture

1. Hella FF75 headlights brand new absolutely unused
    http://www.trailduty.com/images/hla-008284811_w.jpg

1+2:

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3175/180sx031106ob5.jpg

I’ll post up other stuff later.

err sorry my bad i didnt post price and i cant edit my posts the hella ff75 are 80$

oh no, now i will have to buy them from ebay or the billion other places! gosh how will i ever survive?

You will survive, but your insults and lies won’t faggot.

You didn’t offer me any help how to do what I asked all you did was derail my thread and start a shitfest deliberately getting my thread closed.

I am man enough to stand up for myself and I don’t need group buddies to throw in random immature shit comments either.

I was neither insulting or an ass until you insulted me/ridiculed me deliberately flame baiting, I just reacted to shut you the fuck up and put you in your place:

Now clearly you haven’t actually given me ‘instructions’ how to do what I demanded, instead you derailed my thread by demanding I sell you the headlights and in the end insulted me/flame baited.

I did not provoke you or start shit with you. You did. Not only that you held this ‘grudge’ or whatever that you would insult me and start shit on ANOTHER forum like an asshole insulting me. Then when I shut you the fuck up there, you create a thread here in anger about me which gets closed.

I call you a faggot for that and you start a shitfest in my visitors insulting my mother amongst many other things. Then butt hurt you give up and disable visitor comments for me and create this thread so you are not exposed.

Two words for you buddy “Fuck you” in a nice way.

awesome.

how do these lights compare visibility wise compared to stockers as i drive in the country alot an need light. but i love the looks.

GLWS.

I’d imagine these would look pretty ballin with a silvia hood.

The light output is seriously terrible. I’ve been in an S13 with these and it was like they weren’t even on. Stick to stockers or H4 conversion with HID’s.

they look awesome though!

thats one shinny s13. like the look.

Pending sale

And both sold to em5ive/Mike :slight_smile: I may have h7 compatible hid ballast kit for sale a well however he has dibs on it too if so I decide to sell it… i may have other things up for sale shortly… we shall see

EFF!! unforeseen issues came up today. need money quick. Along with my huge price drop on the coils, I’ll have to put these up. THIS WEEKEND ONLY. If its not sold by monday, its not for sale.

I already have a buyer lined up. just though i’d put this out there in case it does not go through.

Thanks!

Oh. and for sale for what I paid…Ahmed’s asking price.